FS: Heath HW-17 2M AM Xcvr

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Tue Mar 11 00:25:01 EDT 2008

Hi Gang:

I need to clean out the basement so up for sale is a really nice HW-17A
w/mic/copy of manual. Cosmetic condx: 8.5 on a 10 scale, electrical condx
unknown, as I have never fired this rig up.

PLEASE contact me OFF-List if you are interested.

73 es tnx for the bandwidth.

Rich W3OSS