SB-101 Saga continues. Need Crystal 29.895 Beg, Borrow, Buy, Trade.

Tom NØJMY - AAR7FV tfarl at MCHSI.COM
Mon Mar 31 10:36:21 EDT 2008

Hello, Gus.

I'm gutting a HW-100 and I think they're the same.  I'll get back to you
later this a.m.

Vy 73,
Tom

Inexpensive Heathkit HW-16 Front Panel Overlays - www.hayseedhamfest.com .