SB102 TXCVR for Sale

w7ami w7ami at CABLEONE.NET
Sun May 11 21:37:11 EDT 2008

Gang,

   OK, this isn't a $75 Heathkit but I do have an SB102 for sale.   Also
included are the SB speaker and power supply.  (No microphone)    I
would like $250 for the whole shooting match.   Shipping is extra.   The
radio is all there, no missing knobs or tubes.   It is not in working
condition but in decent physical shape.  I bought several years ago with
the intent of fixing it up and using it on the air but I just don't have
the time or ambition to work on it.   I can supply more details and or
pictures.   If you are interested drop me an email.

Terry W7AMI