HX-10 Transmitter

Donley donley.dn at COMCAST.NET
Tue May 13 16:48:06 EDT 2008

What crystals are used in the HX-10 transmitter? I have a very poor schematic that is difficult to read. I can read the values of the band crystals (3.4, 10.4, 17.4, 24.4, 25.0, and 25.6 MHz). Please correct me if any of these are wrong.

There are two sideband oscillator crystals and the carrier oscillator crystal that I cannot read the values on the schematic. This makes a total of nine crystals. Are there any more that I cannot find?

Does anyone have a good copy of the schematic? My copy is a very poor .GIF file. I am not impressed with GIF files, but they are better than nothing.

Dick