SB-201

Terry England w9cau at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri May 23 13:49:37 EDT 2008

Hello all i just got me a SB-201 with the 10m mod done but it has a problam. It works fine on 80m 500-600 watts out on keydown but on 40m 20m it does nothing out and the plate voltage is full scale. But not sure if meter is working right either it only shows 300 volts on the HV scale which i know is wrong. I never tried it on 15m or 10m figured it also never worked there since the other bands don't work. Any ideas on where to start looking to get it back up and working like it should? I don't think it to much wrong or it would not work on 80m either but it works fine there no problam with it there. Tnx w9cau