SB-201

Mike Bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Fri May 23 17:29:59 EDT 2008

Ok...  lets look at this

first off, does the amp pull current on key down on 40 and 20 meters?

The amp is grounded grid, so you should see some RF output even if
the amp is not working. But zero--zip--nada makes me think there
maybe a bug in the input section

connect a swr bridge between the exciter and the amp on 40/20 meters
and see what the swr is

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced