HX-10 Power Transformer

The Pollacks rinkies at ATT.NET
Wed May 28 21:19:34 EDT 2008

and no problem.

Ron K2RP

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]
On Behalf Of Steve Brandt
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:51 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: HX-10 Power Transformer

I've been thinking that I want to acquire an HX-10 so I've been watching for
them on eBay to see what the market price would be and I've noticed a couple
of them for sale with their power transformers removed.  Was there a chronic
problem with HX-10 power transformers?  Anything else I should know about
this transmitter before I attempt to buy one?

Steve
WA0GKX