[Heathkit] WTB: SB-230 band switch part # 63-700

Ronald Eveland w6qm at MSN.COM
Thu Nov 13 00:00:13 EST 2008

Tom:

Go to www.harbach.electronics.com and check out his website.  He is offering new bandswitch waffers for $30, plus many other items for the SB-200 and SB-201.  Good Luck,
Ron, W6QM

From: tfarl at mchsi.comTo: boatanchors at mailman.qth.netDate: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:37:44 -0600CC: glowbugs at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu; HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV; heathkit at yahoogroups.com; heathkit at mailman.qth.net; k4tun at cox.netSubject: [Heathkit] WTB: SB-230 band switch part # 63-700

Greetings!  I have a friend who is in need of the one of the above-mentioned band switches for his Heathkit SB-230 amplfier.  RTO and Harbach have come up bare.  If anyone out there has one to spare, or knows of another source, please let me know off-list and iI will pass the info on.

Tnx es 73,
Tom
www.hayseedhamfest.com