Found: SB-230 band switch part # 63-700

Tom NØJMY - AAR7FV tfarl at MCHSI.COM
Thu Nov 13 09:37:23 EST 2008

Thanks to all that replied.  My friend has obtained what he needed.

Vy 73,
Tom
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom NØJMY - AAR7FV
  To: boatanchors at mailman.qth.net
  Cc: heathkit at yahoogroups.com ; heathkit at mailman.qth.net ; HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV ; Glowbugs ; k4tun at cox.net
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:37 PM
  Subject: GB> WTB: SB-230 band switch part # 63-700

  Greetings!  I have a friend who is in need of the one of the above-mentioned band switches for his Heathkit SB-230 amplfier.  RTO and Harbach have come up bare.  If anyone out there has one to spare, or knows of another source, please let me know off-list and iI will pass the info on.

  Tnx es 73,
  Tom
  www.hayseedhamfest.com