Need more information on Heathkit TR relays (69-34, 69-17 and 69-40)

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Apr 10 13:09:50 EDT 2009

Well, my search continues for information on Heathkit TR relays.  Expanded the list of Heathkit equipment to include the following:
HW-32            Uses 69-34
SB-401            Uses 2 relays.
                         69-17 SPDT  (RL2) for actual RF switching
                         69-40 5PDT (RL1) driven by driver tube
A contact on the 69-40 drives the 69-17.

I do not need contact information but I do need coil resistance and coil operating current and any other markings on the relays.  Any and all info would be most appreciated.

FYI - thanks to all for the previous info on the 69-35 and the 69-21.  I am pulling everything together in a single document and will be publishing it a pdf document in a couple of weeks.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY