FS: Heathkit, Hallicrafters, Gonset, WRL, Yaesu. Military, Regency and Other Stuff

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sat Apr 11 21:11:26 EDT 2009

I have a bunch of equipment for sale.   Prices do not include shipping.
   I will ship overseas. Reasonable offers accepted :-) Thanks for
looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Heathkit HR-10 Receiver............$100 plus shipping
Clean working receiver with manual photocopy
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathhr10.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathhr102.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathhr103.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathhr104.JPG

Heathkit GR-64 Receiver............$40 plus shipping
Working receiver with manual photocopy. Cosmetically challenged as it
has a crack on the front which can be seen in the photos.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathgr64.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathgr642.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathgr643.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathgr644.JPG

Heath HG-10B VFO #1............$90 plus shipping
Clean unit but untested with manual photocopy
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hg10b.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hg10b2.JPG

Heath HG-10B VFO #2............$80 plus shipping
Clean unit but untested with manual photocopy. Dial needs to be restrung
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hg10b3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hg10b32.JPG

Heathkit SB-620 Monitor Scope............$200 plus shipping
Clean working unit with original manual
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathsb620.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathsb6202.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathsb6203.JPG

Hallicrafters HT-40 Transmitter............$100 plus shipping
Working unit with manual photocopy. Puts out 50-60 watts on CW and 40
watts carrier on AM. Sounded good on AM on my R-388 monitor receiver..
Has a couple of cosmetic issues - meter has a hole in it and their is a
scratch on the front panel. Both can be seen in the photos.
Had one of these as a novice in 1964
http://members.cox.net/n7rk//history.html
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ht40.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ht402.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ht403.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ht404.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ht405.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ht406.JPG

Yaesu FT-101 FR-101 External Speaker............$50 plus shipping
Clean working speaker for FT-101 transceiver and and FR-101 receiver
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/yaesu_spkr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/yaesu_spkr2.JPG

WRL Globe Hi-Bander 6 and 2 Meter Transmitter.........$90 plus shipping
Untested by me but used by a friend on our 2 meter AM net about 3 years
ago. Includes a manual photocopy.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/globe_hibander.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/globe_hibander2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/globe_hibander3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/globe_hibander4.JPG

WRL Globe 6 and 2 Meter VFO............$90 plus shipping
Untested by me but used by a friend on our 2 meter AM net about 3 years
ago with the Globe Hi-Bander listed above.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/globe62vfo.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/globe62vfo2.JPG

Or buy the transmitter and VFO together for $150

Gonset G-66 Mobile Receiver with power supply......$100 plus shipping
Untested as found. Has pitting on the chrome
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/gonsetg66.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/gonsetg662.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/gonsetg663.JPG

Gonset G-66 Receiver Separation Cable............$20 plus shipping
Separates the receiver from the power supply (and Yaesu thought they
were the first with separation kits!)
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/gonset_cable.JPG

Regency MR-10 VHF Monitor Receiver............$35 plus shipping
Get rid of that solid state scanner and listen to the local police and
weather on a boatanchor. Fairly clean working unit. I listened to the
local police and the weather with it.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/regencymr10.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/regencymr102.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/regencymr103.JPG

Heathkit PS-3 Adjustable High Voltage Power Supply....$125 plus shipping
Clean, working unit with partial manual photocopy. Good up to 500 volts.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathps3.JPG

Heathkit IG-42 Signal Generator........$50 plus shipping
Clean, working unit with photocopy of manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ig42.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ig422.JPG

Heathkit and Drake Original Manuals
I also have the added around 200 original Heathkit manuals to my web
page plus a few National, Drake and other manuals for sale. List can be
viewed here: http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm