[Heathkit] tuner???

Benton allen3500 at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Apr 19 22:17:04 EDT 2009

Well, it appears that you have picked up a Heath SA-2500 auto-tuner. It
should say Heath (in red letters) and Auto-Tune (in white letters) just
above the Reflective meter on the top left of the front panel. See it here:
http://www.pestingers.net/SA2500.htm
Congrats!
Hope this helps,
Benton wb5twc

-----Original Message-----
From: heathkit-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:heathkit-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Paul Kraemer
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:45 PM
To: heathkit at yahoogroups.com; heathkit at mailman.qth.net;
heath at lists.tempe.gov
Subject: [Heathkit] tuner???

Looking for anyone that can help me on the latest hamfest find, a Heathkit
automatic antenna tuner. The sticker with the model number is missing. It is

brown color and looks like a SA-2060 inside except for the added automatic
controls part.
Dirty outside but sparkles inside and appears factory built. I am looking
forward to finding some technical documents, getting it running in my shack.
Paul K0UYA

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
09:55:00