tuner???

Paul Kraemer elespe at LISCO.COM
Sun Apr 19 21:44:49 EDT 2009

Looking for anyone that can help me on the latest hamfest find, a Heathkit
automatic antenna tuner. The sticker with the model number is missing. It is
brown color and looks like a SA-2060 inside except for the added automatic
controls part.
Dirty outside but sparkles inside and appears factory built. I am looking
forward to finding some technical documents, getting it running in my shack.
Paul K0UYA