GB> Heathkit LMO's TX vs RX tube

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 28 23:24:48 EDT 2009

According to one of my tube manuals the 6AU6 has a filament draw of 0.45 amps!  However, another one (different manufacturer) does show 0.3 amps.  Then the manual that shows the 6AU6 with 0.3 amps shows the 6BZ6 at 0.45 amps while the one that shows the 6AU6 at 0.45 amps shows the 6BZ6 at 0.3 amps.

The plot thickens!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com