SB-630 PARTS UNIT

Paul Kraemer elespe at LISCO.COM
Mon Aug 17 22:05:12 EDT 2009

Hello again
This time as a buyer.
Looking for one or a couple of the original 30k 7 w power resistor like used
in the SB-200. Five of six measure 28.3 k one measures 35k. I'd like to be a
little closer matched. No, don't want to string two 5w 15k in series (looks
tacky) nor do I want to change the board to a new one (not necessary). Just
need a resistor or two(that measure about 28k) of that small 7w size. If you
have any of the above,  the 700 ohm 7w unit for the alc is toast too. Could
use that too.

Also, now I'm looking for a junker SB-630.
Condition or presence of clock not important
Cabinet, no cabinet, don't even need the tubes
What have you to offer?
Paul K0UYA