How much capacitance

Fred Wittman wittfa19 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Aug 23 12:32:37 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----

Paul -

Here,here.  I never understood why someone would want to re-engineer vintage equipment.  If you want a modern station, get modern gear, it's so far ahead of the game anyway.  If you want to keep your beloved Heathkits running, great, but you're dealing with 30-year-old+ technology that probably should just be enjoyed it for its own sake.

Fred - KG6NYK