SB-104/HW-104 extender cards

John johnhutchinsusa at ATT.NET
Sun Aug 23 18:24:41 EDT 2009

I have been using the pins and wires to troubleshoot 104s for years with
some success. Always worked well for me.

I have the connectors that mount on the heath extender board that I
bought ages ago from Heath.
I inquired about the pc board layout from folks who said they had laid
out a board, but was told I probably couldn't handle the format it was
in. I suspect they had a commercial venture in mind, which is fine.
(Gee I guess I can't handle Autocad, Pro E and a dozen other engineering
tools I have been using for many years either, but that's neither here
nor there.)

I wonder if Far Circuits would be interested in adding it to their line?
That might be one of the more economical solutions.

73, John WB4NNY