SB-104A rx overload problem...Help Please!!

Morris mdilli at NNWIFI.COM
Tue Dec 29 09:01:57 EST 2009

Here's the Fox Tango mods.  You can get the new mixers at

http://www.minicircuits.com/index.html

Search for a filter on ebaY.  I was able to find one there.  I have not yet
installed this mod but am accumulating the parts to do so.

Morris