TX-1 APACHE and HX-10 MARAUDER MANUALS

Patrick brookbank at TRIAD.RR.COM
Mon Jul 6 17:27:08 EDT 2009

Thanks, the manuals are at www.ebaman.com  and tomorrow perhaps the manual for the SB-10 SSB Adapter should also be there......... Pat
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G3OOU at aol.com
  To: brookbank at TRIAD.RR.COM ; HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
  Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 5:15 PM
  Subject: Re: TX-1 APACHE and HX-10 MARAUDER MANUALS

  Hi Pat

  Two possibilities on reducing the sizes of your scanned files:

  a) Irfanview has an option to minimise the size of graphics files just to the point where resolution would start to be affected;

  b) Does your scanner have an OCR facility? It will take longer but converting scanned pages from a graphic to text will make them much much smaller. My Canon scanner uses Scansoft's Omnipage v15 which does an excellent job with few errors but it takes a while to manage the process.

  73

  Bob
  G3OOU
  G-QRP 6907