SB-102 - more troubles

Bob Burns G3OOU at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 15 14:32:34 EDT 2009

In a message dated 15/07/2009 18:18:36 GMT Standard Time, rayfrijr at MSN.COM
writes:

It  also helps us old timers to remember that that's why the rigs had big
knobs on  them ... so we would have something to twist and turn.  That was
part of  the excitement of the old rigs back then ..    HI  HI.

I also remember some CW signals from the 60s that started on one side of
the Rx passband and drifted completely out the other side by the end of an
over,  let alone the chirp and T7 notes. Compared to those, Heath gear was
always  pristine.

Most problems on Heath gear can be resolved with a bit of effort though and
 at least they can be worked on and most spares obtained - much easier than
my  TS930 or 940.

73

Bob

G3OOU