SB-102 Shaft Coupling needed!! (58) #456-4 HELP!!

Alexander N. Gerli Sr. ac1y at NC.RR.COM
Wed Jun 17 13:31:40 EDT 2009

Hi, gang!

Well, finally the TUNE control is slipping on its shaft. Problem is that the
threads in the knob side of the plastic Shaft Coupling are worn out.

I tried to use a little bit of electrical tape to thicken the setscrew, but
that doesn't help. Still slips really bad.

Has anyone got a fix for this, other than trying to find another Shaft
Coupling? I haven't tried Teflon thread tape yet (the kind you use on shower
heads, for instance.).

Vy 73,

Sandy AC1Y/G5CPJ

Alexander N. (Sandy) Gerli, Sr.