FS: HW-101, HP-23A, HE-48B

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Thu Jun 18 10:41:51 EDT 2009

Have for sale;

HW-101 works OK.  Has a few scratches on top and sides but no bashes or
gouges.  Mike connector changed to 1/4 inch stereo plug.  Filter switch
"strapped" (only SSB filter anyway) because lefer is broken off.  Good CW
output, typical low speech amp.  I can get full SSB output with mike gain
full open and a D-104 mike.  Asking $100.00 plus shipping

Good working HP-23A power supply.  Been using this with an HW-101.  Shows
use but no dents, bashes or gouges.   Asking $55.00 plus shipping.

HE-48B speaker.  I believe this is the matching speaker for the HW-101
tranceiver.  Works fine.  No dents, bashes, or gouges.  Asking $35.00 plus
shipping.

Cable from HP-23A to HW-101 with good plug at each end.  Asking $15.00 plus
shipping.

As a package for $195.00 plus shipping.

Might trade for good BC-348 or TCS receiver.

Sorry, no overseas sales or shipping.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL