Microphone

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 5 12:34:59 EST 2009

When I upgraded to General Class in October of 1959 my first microphone was was a "no name" Japanese model that cost like $2.95.  It was, of course, high impedance, was bullet shaped with hardware to attach it to a "standard" microphone stand, and was made of plastic.  The color was tan and the front of the microphone was chrome plated.

For nostalgia I would like to find another similar microphone.  This would be the last thing that I need to re-create my Novice Class/original General Class station (Hallicrafters S-107 receiver, WRL Globe Chief 90A transmitter, WRL 755 VFO, WRL SM-90 modulator, J-38 key).

Anyone have any leads?  I have plenty of things that I can trade or, if not too much actually spend some money.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com