E-V mic WANTED!!

Alexander N. Gerli Sr. ac1y at NC.RR.COM
Sun May 3 13:06:49 EDT 2009

Hi, gang!

I'm looking for an Electro-Voice Model 729SR mic. That's the stick mic with
a switch and a little slip-in desk stand that was included with the Cheyenne
transmitter kits.

This mic was sold all over the place for a long time, apparently was pretty
popular with a number of companies.

Not the typical handheld mic with button like the later Heath ones which
were Turner 350's. I'm looking to get my Cheyenne and Comanche restored
all-original.

So, I'll bet someone has one of these odd E-V mics hiding somewhere!

Vy 73,

Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. (Sandy) Gerli, Sr.

4012 Bristol Road