5R4 and 5U4 solid state replacement on an Apache or Marauder

Heinz Breuer hbreuer at DEBITEL.NET
Tue May 26 07:42:44 EDT 2009

What I don't understand with the P.W.Dahl mod kit is, that it uses a
1N5408, a 1000V/3A diode for the bias rectifier. A 1N4007 would be more
than sufficient.

73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT