WTB CRYSTAL FOR HW 22

Radios R. Me radios_r_me at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 31 07:43:48 EDT 2009

Interesting - do let us know what they have on 2303 kHz in stock, or how much they charge for a custom
crystal on that frequency.

Most suppliers say that making custom crystals below about 3 MHz gets very expensive and
I would like to know if ICM can do it. We may be able to help a few other inquirers for LF / MF
crystals that way.

73 - Brian "Bry" Carling, AF4K
= = =
Please use my main e-mail address:  af4k at hotmail.com

________________________________
From: Kent Kressenberg <krkress at BELLSOUTH.NET>
To: HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 10:40:33 PM
Subject: Re: WTB  CRYSTAL FOR HW 22

A source that I have used at times throughout my 40 years as a Ham is:
International Crystal Manufacturing Co. Their web address is:
                http://www.icmfg.com/
They maintain an extensive cross-reference on which crystals are required
for what radios... prices seem quite reasonable and their service has always
been exemplary.

73 de WB4SYU,  Kent