KNOBS WANTED!

Alexander N. Gerli, Sr. ac1y at NC.RR.COM
Sat Oct 17 12:26:54 EDT 2009

Hi, gang,

I'm restoring an original HW-12 and it has several cracked knobs, so I'm
looking for a replacement set - the OFF-WHITE ones. I know that there are
some out there that are a very light gray for some later Heath stuff; don't
want those! I think that these off-white ones were also used on rigs like
the HR-10?

Anyway, I'd like to locate five of these. So, please e-mail me directly if
you have any in good shape.

Vy 73,

Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. (Sandy) Gerli, Sr.