Looking for DX-60 or 60B

Strick strick at K4UGA.UGA.EDU
Thu Sep 24 23:31:29 EDT 2009

*Posting for a fellow Southeastern DX Club member who isn't a subscriber.
He is near Atlanta.   His contact info is in the cut 'n paste below:
73,
Bill, K4DX

_____

Straight Key Night (SKN) is fast approaching and I would really like to have
a vintage RX/TX station to use in that event.

I need to find a Heathkit DX-60 (or 60B) in good shape to use with my HR-10
receiver. The DX-60 makes a fine CW TX running barefoot and can be used as a
decent exciter to drive an amp for AM Phone. So, anyone have a DX-60 that
they want to off load? If so, PLEASE contact me at k7sz at live.com or phone:
770-995-4214 (home phone) at your convenience.

Vy 73

Rich K7SZ
_____
*