unbilt HeathKit Weather Station ID-500IC

rhc@quiknet.com rhc at QUIKNET.COM
Fri Feb 5 14:33:40 EST 2010

I have posted on Ebay a

HeathKit Weather Station ID-500IC that I never got around to building. Ebay i

tem number:170441934952.

I purchased the Weather Station in 1992 according to the receipt in
the shipping box from Heathkit.  I opened the shipping box in January 2010.

The enclosed invoice supposedly list all the items that were enclosed

ID -5001-C ADV WEATHER COMPUTER
IDA-5001- 1 HUMIDITY SENSORS
IDA-5001- 2 RAIN GAUGE ACCES                         (WILL ADVISE)
IDA-5001- 3 RS-232 ACCES ID 5001
IDA-5001- 4 ID-5001 TECH MANUAL
IDA-5OO1- 5 ADV WX CMPTR SOFTWR            (WILL ADVISE)

The Rain Gauge Acces and 5 ADV WX CMPTR SOFTWR had the notation (WILL
ADVISE) noted to the right of these items.

My question is were these items not included and were to be shipped
later?  I don't recall receiving any additional packages from Heathkit.

Is there any where one can get the above items if they were not
included in the original box from Heathkit?

The only thing removed from the box was the Invoice.  All other items
were left in the box.

Dick Cook
W9NAH
http://www.rhcent.com/