For sale: Heathkit IM-13 VTVM.

Ron ronami at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 23 13:00:56 EDT 2010

For sale: Heathkit IM-13 VTVM.

I bought this VTVM as a 'working unit'. It later turned out
that the seller defined 'working' as "I turned it on and it
light came up"  :-).

I thoroughly refurbished it -- all components out of tolerance
(including all 1% resistors) were replaced and suspect solder
joints touched up. The front panel was buffed and the case
repainted (original color and texture). The unit still looks very
 good. Since then, the unit was in light use, until an IM-25 FET
MM recently took its place on my bench.

I just checked it out carefully and touched up the calibration.
Comes with a complete copy of the manual (cost me $20 plus
S/H) and the original probe (another $17 plus S/H). $55 plus
actual shipping from ZIP 01702.

-- Ron