Bell & Howell (heathkit) TV

John Q. Doe DTerry8123 at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 25 16:29:03 EDT 2010

Hi Larry,
I have used Craigslist along with Ebay and was able to find a home for one
of mine, a GR-2000, that was working. I still have a GR-371 which I built
in  1971. It is still working also. I'm trying to decide what to do with it.
Dan Terry
Woodstock, GA

________________________________
From: Larry  <larrytoo at YAHOO.COM>
To: HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Fri, July 23,  2010 11:28:36 AM
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] Bell & Howell (heathkit)  TV

I don't know if my previous message was propigated to the  list.

I have a couple 25" Heathkit TV's as used by Bell and Howell  schools in
the mid
seventies in a mail order TV repair course.

Is there any interest or are they dump fodder.  They were  working when
removed
and have  manuals.

Larry
N3HLL

Products  bought, sold or traded here is the responsibility of the
parties  involved.  This list and the City of Tempe are not responsible
for  losses or misrepresentations of any kind.  Buyer  beware!

To post -  HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Archives -  http://lists.tempe.gov/archives/HEATH.html