Bell & Howell (heathkit) TV

Adrian Flynn adrianjamesflynn at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 25 14:13:00 EDT 2010

For the CRT break the neck then smash it to pieces, remove the metal screen
sell it to the steel recycler and sell the glass to the glass recyclers if
it is a TUBE chassis give it to a GLOWBUG lover like me for recycling into a
transmitter or receiver.
Just my $0.02
Adrian KF7DYU