off subject request for info on a NRI model 11 VTVM

Graham Proctor MProc30634 at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 20 13:50:19 EDT 2010

Thanks  in advance for an off subject request.
I have  acquired an NRI, National Radio Institute, model 11 VTVM.
I am  missing the probe which should have a resister and switch in it for
Ohms /  DC as I remember.
I am  in need of a schematic for it and calibration instruction.   If
someone has a copy I will gladly pay  for the copies.
An  electronic copy would also do.
I have  searched the web to no avail.
Thanks  again.
I am  always amazed at the knowledge that is available on the reflector.
Graham  Proctor