Rocker Switch for SB-200 SB-220.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 25 22:47:17 EDT 2010

OK. I found a reference to the switch we need on the net.

They ARE Carling switches.

Carling calls them "Tippette Switches", and they can be
gotten in several types, SPST, SPDT, center off, DPDT,
DPST, etc.

With either black, red, or white rockers, with and without
lights of various colors.

They offer several types of mountings, and wire-lead,
screw-terminal, solder-terminal or spade terminal.

They have various current carrying ability up to 26 amps,
and they offer "water shedding" Marine quality in this
version.

If you want to look at their PDF of those switches, here is
the link:

http://www.carlingtech.com/pdf/CarlingSW_TI_LTI.pdf

In the meantime, I'll figure out what we need and will post
the exact model number here asap.

As I said, I bought mine from a local electrical parts
wholesaler, Crescent Electric Supply.

The switch I installed was the only style they had in stock
and I didn't want to wait for an exact replacment.

The one I bought was very easy to install, works flawlessly,
and is a VERY solid switch.

Ken W7EKB