Power Switch for SB-200

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 25 22:28:30 EDT 2010

On 25 May 2010 at 19:55, Dalton & Kelly McCrary wrote:

> I could sure use one for an SB-200. I have asked here before if anyone
> knew of a replacement or had one. Do you think your local store might
> have another one? I could sure use it.

OK, Gents. There appears to be some interest in this
switch. I'll research it within the next week and report back
here.

The switch I used was made by "Carling", not Switchcraft
as I mistakenly said earlier.

As I remember it, it wasn't an absolutely EXACT
replacment, but it 1) fit the hole in the chassis, although it
was a bit tight, and 2) the rocker fit exactly in the slot in the
front panel. 3) It also seems to me that there was a very
slight, NOT insurmountable, issue with the mounting
screws, and 4) the rocker was WHITE, not black.

In any case, although it is white, not black, it looks and
works like an exact replacement switch should.

I'll send a photo or two, outside and inside, to anyone who
wants one.

Ken W7EKB