SB-301/SB-401 Functional Repair Guidelines

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 2 11:29:05 EDT 2010

Loosen and then retighten every machine screw and nut which go through the chassis.  All of the grounds in the units are made through these and they definitely become loose and/or corroded over the years.

I "fix" about 90% of the "screwball" and intermittent problems in "boat anchor" equipment by just doing this one thing.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com