HO-10 problem...

Alexander N. Gerli ac1y at NC.RR.COM
Mon Sep 27 07:30:44 EDT 2010

Hello, guys!

Having a bit of trouble with my HO-10 scope. I've done a major cap
replacement, all the HVs and the black-beauties as well. Now it's good for
another 50 years, I guess.

Except.I still have some annoying ripple on the trace baseline when using
the sine trace for signal quality. My SB-610's line is nice and steady in
comparison. Is there somewhere I might look to filter out this ripple?

73,

Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. (Sandy) Gerli, AC1Y-G5CPJ
5805 Newhall Road
Durham, NC  27713
919-489-9638

CCA #AC9800001

Scotsmen drink about 5 gallons of alcohol each year.
Scotsmen walk about 200 miles each year.
Scotsmen get about 40MPG.