[Heath] HW100 stringing of load control pulleys

Dick KF4NS kf4nsradio at verizon.net
Tue Apr 19 17:18:02 EDT 2011

Well, I got so frustrated that I gave it up for a while. Back at it
again. I have tried 2 of the simpleist methods that were sent to me (4
of them) and in each case I could not get more than a 90 deg turn.

Obviously the problem is in the positioning of the pulleys before I
start to string it, as well as the position of the tune knob. Like I
said before, I is a lowly technician not a dad-burned engineer.  I can
usually work out such problems eventually but I am out of patience
now. Bout ready to put the rubber band back on.

HEEEEELP!

Thanks and 73, Dick KF4NS
St Petersburg, FL 33714 USA
Keep The Glow!