[Heath] HA-14

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Tue Feb 1 22:13:20 EST 2011

I had one of those, I liked the idea of the rf chassis and PS
separate but could not figure a good way to add 160M.

The HA-14 and PS pop up for sale somewhere every few months.

Someone has been posting and reposting the PS on swap.qth.com
for $250. plus shipping - a bit high it seems.

The SB-200 sells for $250. - $400.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com