[Heath] Zener replacement

BRIAN CONRAD beij1 at msn.com
Tue Feb 15 19:07:22 EST 2011

I'm asking the group if anyone can tell me if it's OK to replace a Zener listed as a 1n4166a [52-25]
with a standard zener rated the same. The 1n4166A is no longer made - it was used in a heath
power supply in a positive and negative 15 volt 1 watt application. There are many newer ones that
control 15 volts with 1watt. Can one of these be used as a direct replacement?
Thanks for any help.
Brian

beij

BELOW ARE MOVIE LINES  -  Any Ideas??

You new Dumb Dumb  -  You bring me Gumm Gumm!!             "Roots Begining to work!"

' "L" for love '  "See You Later, Dater"           "That blonde Chick's a Dude??"   Oh Man!

"Just because I don't know what it is, doesn't mean I'm Lying"                 "No Capes!!"

"Guns Don't kill detectives, Love Does"-----Marlowe !             "Are You Cracking Wise??"

" My God, Rex  -  You are a good Guy!!"                  "Are You Trying to Skater-Poach??"

"Waaah!, You stuck our finger in my bullet hole!!"   "Incomplete records haunt me so!"