[Heath] Zener replacement

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Wed Feb 16 11:34:01 EST 2011

The answer is 'Yes'. Nothing magic about the Heathkit parts (with a very few
exceptions).  Just match the electrical characteristics (voltage and power
rating being the two most important for a zener) and accommodate any physical
differences as required and you should be fine.

Bob Groh
Heathkit Engineering: 1977 to 1981