[Heath] Information on 7492N (heath 443-34) binary counter please?

ChrisIwata at aol.com ChrisIwata at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 12:26:23 EST 2011

All versions of the 7492 had the same pin-out and logic scheme.   (The
74L93 had a different pin-out than the rest of the versions.)

I found a pin-out for the 7492N on the web, added as an  attachment. Page 1
references the Nat'l Semi DM7492N, page 2 shows the  pin-out for the
SN7492N which was made by TI. Both had the same B70 pin-out.

Many counters can't count down to 50Khz without a pre-scaler (which
actually multiples the frequency).

Chris, KL7DM

In a message dated 2/22/2011 7:32:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,