No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

Take I-94 to exit 28, then North 1/2 mile on US31/M139 to Nickerson, then
East on Nickerson 1/4 mile to Playland Hall on your right.
 From the North...

Take I-196 to I-94, then I-94 West to Exit 28, then North 1/2 mile on
US31/M139 to Nickerson, then East on Nickerson 1/4 mile to Playland Hall on
your right.
 From the South...

Take the US-31 North to Old 31 (near Berrien Springs), then North on US31
to the I-94 overpass, continue North 1/2 mile on US31/M139 to Nickerson,