No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

"chime in" with the total explanation), is that the
basic site sometimes does "strange" things.  I know
that I sometimes have problems with various manuals,
and then the next time they come through without any
problems.  However, I believe that the basic site is
not costing him anything, and considering the amount
of information that he has on the site, that K4XL is
not in any real position to "gripe" about it!

I have uploaded a fair number of fairly scarce manuals
to the site.  I do this as a token of my appreciation
for the manuals that I have downloaded for my own
equipment and to assist in repairing / modifying /
aligning equipment for others.

Anyway, I can't offer anything as a "fix" to the
problem.  However, understanding the situation at
least helps a little!

Glen, K9STH

--- Malcolm Leonard <radiorepair at MINDSPRING.COM>
wrote:

I have so many frustrations with downloading Heathkit
stuff from Bama that I am about ready to call it quits.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.attbi.com/~k9sth