No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

in average condition, with good working tubes, will sell for
about $650.00 on average, not including shipping.

I have been watching the sales of SB-220s for the past
several years, as I would like to have one. They really are
an excellent amplifier and can be fairly easily modified for
full QSK.

However, up to now, I have been unable to afford one.

Ken Gordon W7EKB