[Heath] Need info.............

David Erbas-White derbas at arachneering.com
Sat Jun 25 20:19:10 EDT 2011

On 6/25/2011 6:42 AM, Jeramy Thibodeaux wrote:

Bear in mind that (particularly for items such as chokes) the tolerance
is often +/- 20% or greater, so there really isn't a huge discrepancy
for these parts.  In fact, if the 'optimum design value' is around
9.65uH, then either one of these might be perfectly acceptable -- it all
depends on the circuit.

Not having looked at the schematic for this I can't tell you what effect
the tolerance has in the circuit, but (particularly back in Heathkit
times) inductors were RARELY tightly-tolerance parts.

David Erbas-White