[Heath] Need NEW replacement knobs for Heathkit VF-1

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:03:00 EDT 2011

I hadn't thought about making that knob.  I have a SB-101 that belongs to a client on the bench right now.  It has the knob.  I'll see if it is reasonably possible to make a mold which can be used to make them.

I believe that the same knob is used for the antenna loading on many of the SB-Line units.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com