[Heath] Need NEW replacement knobs for Heathkit VF-1

N4ch at aol.com N4ch at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 15:00:01 EDT 2011

Those dark green lever knobs are used on MANY Heathkit HW/SB  rigs and
accessories........there's one on the HW-100; there are a couple  on the HW-101,
all the SB-100/101/102/110 transceivers have one or two, the  SB-400/401,
and even some of the SB accessories, like the SB-614 scope use  them.   These
are also used on the HW-12/22/32A monobanders as  well.   Bet there'd be a
pretty healthy market for them if some were  made available (even perhaps
made with a slightly thicker lever or  fiberglass-reinforced plastic material,
to make them stronger and less  likely to break than the original).   I'm
ALWAYS looking for these  things at hamfests.   Many of the Heathkits I see
at hamfests are  either missing this lever knob, or have a broken one.

73, Herman, N4CH.