[Heath] IP-12

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Thu Mar 3 17:23:41 EST 2011

We are nearing the end of our home improvements, meaning
that I will once again have access to my bench.

I was asked to consider offering my IP-12 for sale or
swap in its *original unmodified condition* before I
removed the selenium rectifier stack, replaced the caps,
and made a couple of additional mods.

Anyone desire this, unmolested, for their old time bench?

Pictures here:
http://kd4e.com/heath.html

I am fine with a reasonable offer, plus the cost to
ship, or a trade for a less-collectable bench supply.

If nothing is heard here I will offer it at the SE-GA
Tailgate in Savannah on April 9th.  After that it will
be modified.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com