[Heath] TBA820 / TBA820L TBA820M

Keith Harvey keith.harvey at persona.ca
Thu Mar 10 07:54:06 EST 2011

Recently one of the "Green Keepers" was looking for a
TBA820 14 pin audio chip. I deleted the note I sent him
about the "M" version (8 pin) so I can't remember who it was.
I recalled that "somewhere" I had the 820 and 820L versions tucked away.
The 820 version has staggered pins and the L version has in-line pins.

I found them this morning, so if the original "poster" wants to get in touch
with me off line we can arrange to get his rig going again if he hasn't found a chip.

Keith Harvey VA3KRV
Campbellford, Ontario, Canada
Grid FN14ci